Episode 325 - Nacho Bar

Mike

Episode 325 - Nacho Bar

Post by Mike »

Nacho bars are for nerds! And for pretty much anyone. Nacho bars are awesome! There's new material on the gaming table... there's James Webb in the Science Corner... Aidan's got a ton of stuff to rant about on Nerd Rage... but it's all secondary to NACHO BAR! Best Christmas dinner ever! So dive in and we'll get you some all-new, listener-submitted questions on the Pod-O-Matic, a heaping helping of Listener Betrayal, and (if you're lucky)... a little nacho bar. Come be awesome with us!

Nerd Pride Radio, Episode 325 - Nacho Bar
Any time the solution is "banjo rifle", I'm in 100%.
Tahlvin

Re: Episode 325 - Nacho Bar

Post by Tahlvin »

Hmm, I never got my listener betrayal notice when you were recording this episode. I must have been dropped from your Gallium Club membership. Did I miss paying my club dues?
Akiva

Post by Akiva »

Is it hard to get Old Bay out there? Since it's a Maryland thing, you can buy it basically anywhere around here, but I don't know if it's hard to find elsewhere. I don't like Old Bay or seafood very much, so I didn't look for it when I lived in the midwest or the west coast.
Reel on a repeating loop
Kyle

Post by Kyle »

By the way, classic great episode. Both of you were really on for this one and I appreciated it.

Also- I bear no ill will to Aidan's horror movie opinions. Quite the opposite, I trust his opinions more than anyone else because they are the closest to mine. I really appreciate how closely he watches the small details and loves the traditions (even if they're cheesy) of horror movie tropes. That said, the Beach House was a slow burn classic and both of you are stupid if you disagree.
Eliahad

Post by Eliahad »

Aidan was right. It's going to take a lifetime to get through Dune. It has pretty short paragraphs.
Mando

Post by Mando »

We have Old Bay in GA
"Yay! I'm for the other team."