Episode 318- Batman Down Under

Kyle

Episode 318- Batman Down Under

Post by Kyle »

Oh my goodness, what an amazing episode! To start off, Aidan and Mike reveal that only they can hear a silent ghost noise that they use to introduce the Feedback segment. Apparently it's so high pitched that us normies can't even hear it, but it's painful to superhearers like Mike and Aidan. They explain how racist Kyle is, which we all can agree is unfair. Then they move on to equating Adam Sandler's juvenile humor to being about as bad as Roman Pulanski and Woody Allen molesting children. Several Johns are exposed, with Mike only being marginally successful at identifying them. Then they discuss at length how Batman is the most cunning linguist of the superhero world. Look, there's more here than we can summarize in this pithy commentary, but it's AN AWESOME EPISODE! LISTEN!

LISTEN!

Nerd Pride Radio, Episode 318- Batman Down Under
Mike

Re: Episode 318- Batman Down Under

Post by Mike »

Kyle wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 3:54 pm Oh my goodness, what an amazing episode! To start off, Aidan and Mike reveal that only they can hear a silent ghost noise that they use to introduce the Feedback segment. Apparently it's so high pitched that us normies can't even hear it, but it's painful to superhearers like Mike and Aidan. They explain how racist Kyle is, which we all can agree is unfair. Then they move on to equating Adam Sandler's juvenile humor to being about as bad as Roman Pulanski and Woody Allen molesting children. Several Johns are exposed, with Mike only being marginally successful at identifying them. Then they discuss at length how Batman is the most cunning linguist of the superhero world. Look, there's more here than we can summarize in this pithy commentary, but it's AN AWESOME EPISODE! LISTEN!

LISTEN!

Nerd Pride Radio, Episode 318- Batman Down Under
Very sincere thanks! We had a lot of fun doing this one.
Any time the solution is "banjo rifle", I'm in 100%.
Mike

Post by Mike »

BTW... the ghost feedback entertains me so much that I'm leaving it as is.
Any time the solution is "banjo rifle", I'm in 100%.
Cazmonster

Post by Cazmonster »

Mike, buddy, you need to turn in five of your nerd points for not remembering Commando. It's Alyssa Milano as his daughter.
Tahlvin

Post by Tahlvin »

In the deathless thread, I started posting songs from the year I was born.