Episode 316 - Butter Buttonor

Mike

Episode 316 - Butter Buttonor

Post by Mike »

Mike talks about 11 Star Wars movies, and Aidan talks Let's Make a Deal. Plus plenty of miscellaneous nerd stuff in between, and a little bit of My Friend... John. Then add on eight or nine all-new, listener-submitted Pod-O-Matic questions AND a whole mess of listener feedback, and you got yourself an episode! Don't miss out on this chance--all your friends are doing it!

Nerd Pride Radio, Episode 316 - Butter Buttonor
Any time the solution is "banjo rifle", I'm in 100%.
Phoebe

Re: Episode 316 - Butter Buttonor

Post by Phoebe »

I started to listen to this one and went on that journey with your co-host, and then I was like, why? Why? What did I expect to happen instead? What did I imagine was coming that would have been different? I got distracted while pondering these questions and unfortunately lost my place in the episode, but I'm going to go back and get the rest! I don't know when, but now I need to know where you went with it.
Mando

Post by Mando »

Is this title just BTS bait? I hope not...now I gotta listen.
"Yay! I'm for the other team."
Phoebe

Post by Phoebe »

I was curious as well for this reason and I started listening but it's too loud in the house all the time for me to finish listening! It's going to happen! I don't know when.
Mike

Post by Mike »

Mando wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 10:00 pm Is this title just BTS bait? I hope not...now I gotta listen.
Phoebe wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 7:16 pm I was curious as well for this reason and I started listening but it's too loud in the house all the time for me to finish listening! It's going to happen! I don't know when.
I know nothing of BTS. In what way would Butter Buttonor be connected to BTS?
Any time the solution is "banjo rifle", I'm in 100%.
Mando

Post by Mando »

and now the search will find the words BTS and Butter in a post on NPR...well played, Mike...if that's really your name :mrgreen:
"Yay! I'm for the other team."
Kyle

Post by Kyle »

I mean, if you listen to the episode, the title came up organically.
Cazmonster

Post by Cazmonster »

Sounds like she cracked open your manhole.

Also, some rocker? SOME ROCKER!? Woody Guthrie rocked the guitar with "This machine kills fascists".